- Active wheelchair brake for demanding user
- Automatically brakes the wheelchair and prevents it from unwanted moving
- For advanced use, also in wet conditions
- Replaces the standard brake
- Brake pad made of neoprene reinforced with fiberglass
DEZZIV Wheelchair Brake TOP is an active wheelchair brake designed for more demanding users and conditions (wet, rain or snow). It’s made of stainless materials – Aluminum and Inox, and is completely weather resistant. The brake pad is made of Neoprene material, which is reinforced with glass fiber. The brake lining for TOP can be replaced and is sold in our shop. All moving elements of the brakes are mounted with polyethylene sleeves, and thus it is ensured long brake life and easy operation.
The DEZZIV brake set contains two complete brakes, right + left, 2 pieces of 22.5 mm clamp, 2 pieces of 25.4 mm clamp and installation & maintenance instructions.
22 mm, 25 mm or 30 mm clamp sets can be purchased separately.
The warranty on all our brakes is 2 years. The brake pad warranty does not apply as it is a consumable material.
If the brake wheel on Classic model gets used, you can buy a new brake wheel from us as a spare part.